APPLICATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine XDBio Graduate Program will begin accepting applications September 2020.
December 1, 2020 is the deadline for the receipt of ALL application materials for acceptance into the program beginning August 2021.
Interview Dates: February 22-24, 2021
XDBio ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- A complete Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine Application including the following documents (limit one page each, 12 point font, and single space):
a. Personal Statement – Please use the Personal Statement to describe your academic and scientific background, and how the XDBio program and cross disciplinary training fits into your research.
b. Description of your research experience with at least one project described in detail.
c. Description of proposed future research directions for the project described in your research experience.
- A Complete Curriculum Vitae
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fees
- GRE scores are not required
For more information on how to apply to the XDBio PhD Graduate Program, visit the
XDBio Graduate Program Office
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Administrative Director – XDBio Graduate Program
Cross Disciplinary Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
1830 E. Monument Street, Ste 2-300
Baltimore, MD 21205